Commercial Booster Pump Systems
We Know you're in a hurry:
We will evaluate your situation and supply submittals and pricing usually within two days. 80% of our systems are built, programmed, tested and shipped in a week.
Designs for every situation:
Our team takes pride in designing and building pressure boosting solutions for your specific building: condominiums, apartments, hotels, motels, office buildings, car washes, laundromats, and much more.
Before, during and after the installation:
Before the sale, we collaborate with mechanical contractors, engineers and facility owners and assist with system design. During the installation we offer guidance, and after the sale we'll always be here to answer questions.
The variable frequency drives enable the pump to operate at a lower speed, resulting in significant energy savings.
Pump maintains CONSTANT pressure regardless of:
- Varying water demand
- Fluctuating incoming pressure
Enables the pump to have a soft start/stop, which helps reduce:
- Mechanical wear and tear
- Electrical spikes
Laws of affinity: "If a pump operates with 20% lower speed, energy consumption is reduced by 50% when replacing an outdated constant speed system. Energy savings are typically 70-90%.
- Simplifies moving system into mechanical room
- Built, programmed and tested in New Hampshire as a single unit
- Shipped as a single unit
- Can be taken apart to fit through 30" doorway:
- Frames unbolt
- Union Ball Valves / Flanged connections
- Grooved couplings on larger manifolds
- Wire harness stays intact
- Easily re-assembled in mechanical room
- VFD drives are wired together as a network, so NO need for an expensive UL508 panel
- LEAD booster pump ALTERNATES every 24 hours (field adjustable)
- LAG booster pump(s) remain in standby and ramp up to meet demand
- HOA capability on VFD drive
- BMS Compatibility: Optional add-on modules available to connect the booster pump system to BMS using SCADA protocols like Modbus, Lonworks, etc.