Digital Mixing Valves Georgia
Digital Mixing Valves Georgia
Towle Whitney provides digital mixing valves that Georgia residents and businesses can rely on. Our digital hot water mixing valve sets a new standard in delivering tempered water safely and efficiently for institutional and commercial facilities, making them ideal for;
- Hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Colleges and universities
- Office Buildings
- Multi-family residences
In addition to being more efficient and safer, the cost of ownership for our digital mixing station is lower than the leading thermostatic brands because you won’t need to repair or replace them every 1-2 years. So get rid of your old brass Thermostatic mixing valves that collect minerals faster then you can blink an eye. And install our 304 Stainless steel electronic mixing valves that will save you time and money.
Replace Your old worn out thermostatic mixing valve with our reliable digital mixing valve. (Starting under $3,000!!!!)
Simplex XL Digital
The Benefits of A Digital Mixing Station vs Mechanical Mixing
Digital Mixing Station Benefits
- Maintains safe water temperature to prevent scalding and thermal shock
- Consistently delivers hot water on demand wherever and whenever it is needed
- Conserve energy through efficient water temperature management
- Integrates with building automation systems (BAS) to provide broad management capabilities
- Simple plug & play installation
- Reduced repair and maintenance costs
- Minimized risks and liability for owners, engineers and facility managers
WHY DIGITAL MIXING STATION IS IMPORTANT
Selection and controlling proper water temperature in domestic water storage and delivery systems is important in preventing illness from water-borne bacteria such as Legionella.
Scald hazards can be created in domestic water distribution systems when not properly controlled or monitored.
Is the rapid and uncomfortable change in water temperature experienced at the faucet or shower by the end-user, which can lead to a fall or serious injury due to the thermal shock.
DIGITAL MIXING STATION - ADVANTAGES
Single set point input, no multiple valve settings or balancing required
REMOTE COMMUNICATION OPTIONS
Internet (Heat-Timer RINET) BACnet (IP or MSTP) ModBus
SINGLE CONTROL - MULTIPLE VALVES
A single control module can control multiple valves in high flow applications
DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL
Accurately maintains set point from 0.5 gpm domestic draw to full flow per ASSE 1017
CONTROL SETTINGS & MENU FIELD ACCESSIBLE
No laptop or dedicated software required
FLEXIBILITY OF INSTALLATION
HOT and COLD valve connections are interchangeable
7 DAY SCHEDULING WITH 4 DAILY SETBACKS
Capability to lower outlet set point during low usage periods. Weekly schedule with 4 daily setbacks for maximum energy efficiency
The stainless valve body design reduces scale build up the external mounting of the actuator provides easy access There are no gaskets to maintain or replace as there are no motor to water contact concerns
MULTIPLE VALVE SIZES
7 Valve Sizes allow proper size selection for desired flow rates Multiple valves setup option for lager systems
We Provide Products All Across The USA
Below is a list of 15 towns we ship our products too, but we will ship and help service the entire United States!
TOWLE WHITNEY ELECTRONIC MIXING VALVE SYSTEMS ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANT
This warranty applies to TWDTS Series provided by Towle Whitney LLC, and shall:
- Exist 12 months from the date of shipment.
- Be in effect only after installation photographs are received by Towle-Whitney LLC.
Towle-Whitney LLC liability under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of any part or parts found to be defective (material or workmanship) within the warranty period. Towle-Whitney LLC shall determine whether the part needs to be returned, or field scrapped. The warranty excludes:
- Debris in water causing mixing valve damage.
- Any water damage or consequential damage.
- Systems not installed in accordance with Installation and Maintenance Instructions.
- Labor, transportation, and related costs incurred by the customer.
- Misuse, negligence, inappropriate chemicals or additives in water.
- Inadequate protection from freezing.
- Lightning, high voltage spikes, accidents, floods, or acts of God.
- Re-Installation costs of repaired or replacement equipment.
- Re-Imbursement for the loss caused by interruption of service.
This warranty applies to all states and territories of the United States and Canada only. There are no express or implied warranties, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which extend beyond those warranties described or referred to above.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages and some jurisdictions do not allow limit actions on how long implied warranties may last. Therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Request A Quote For A Mixing Valve
Please complete the form on the right to request a quote. If you have any questions regarding our products or services, or if you would like to schedule a consultation to discuss your specific use-case, please feel free to contact us via phone at (800) 807-9827 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you.