This warranty applies to booster pump systems built by Towle Whitney LLC, and shall:
- Exist 36 months from the date of shipment
- Be in effect only after installation photographs are received by Towle Whitney LLC.
Towle Whitney LLC liability under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of any part or parts
found to be defective (material or workmanship) within the warranty period. Towle Whitney LLC shall determine
whether the parts need to be returned, or field scrapped.
The warranty excludes:
- Any water damage or consequential damage.
- Transducers and pump seals.
- Debris in water causing damage to pump internal parts.
- Systems not installed in accordance with Installation and Maintenance Instructions.
- Labor, transportation and related costs incurred by the customer.
- Misuse, negligence, inappropriate chemicals or additives in water.
- Inadequate protection from freezing.
- Lightening, high voltage spikes, accidents, floods or acts of God.
- Re-Installation costs of repaired or replacement equipment.
- Reimbursement for the loss caused by interruption of service.
This warranty applies to all state and territories of the United States and Canada only. There are no express or
implied warranties, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which extend beyond those
warranties described or referred to above.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages and some
jurisdictions do not allow limit actions on how long implied warranties may last. Therefore, the above limitations
or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights
which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.